Fallschirm Sturm Kompanie!

Fallschirm Sturm Kompanie!
EW Fallschirmjager

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sitting bored in court....

Yet more Fallschimjagers.....


I was sitting in court all day today (on overtime thank you very much) and was looking thru my photobucket pictures and thought I would share some pics of some omre FJ stuff. For those of you who haven't figured it out yet I'm a nut for Fallschirm stuff. I guess re-enacting in an FJ unit for 15+ years will do that to ya.



A pair of my late war FLAK 36 Fallschirm guns.
























Sentinel Miniature Painting's awesome MG bunker with Fallschirm sMG.












































These are a few Fallschirmjager conversions I've done. The one pointing anf the one with the MP-44 will be for a late war platoon. The one holding the MG-42 and the last figure will be for a mid war Italian Front platoon.






I was looking forward to getting a game in tomorow night with the fellas but unfortunately Steve had to move our regular game night from Weds to Thurs this week. So looks like I won't be able to move lead around for a few weeks due to my works schedule.












































1 comment: